Zmeny (hlavne bezpecnostne, API, a 1 manager mod):
Edit: V jazykovych suborch medzi Etomite 0.6.1 a 0.6.1.1 sa neudiali ziadne zmeny! (V e-maily som sa kusok pomylil.)2006-10-02
(Thanks Dean, Mikef, Nalagar, mmjaeger, and anyone else who helped out)
- Added syncsite() function to the API, called using $etomite->syncsite();, which clears and rebuilds the site cache.
- Modified checkPermissions() for proper visitor permissions checks. See source for additional info.
- Not documented previously: additional API functions intTableExists($table) and extTableExists($table) for testing to see if a database table exists.
- Modified getIntTableRows() and getExtTableRows() to have a $push variable parameter. $push = ( true = [default] array_push results into a multi-demensional array | false = return MySQL resultset )
- Modified getIntTableRows() to include $addPrefix = whether to check for and/or add $this->dbConfig['table_prefix'] to the table name. (true=default | false)
- Modified getParent() API function. Now works properly when an $id is passed or when parent id is the root of the doc tree.
- Corrected index.php defaults.
- Fixed Forms class issues.
- Added patches that have been released via the forums.
- Alternate language file selection and config for the Xinha WYSIWYG text editor fixed.
- Fixed problem where users could move documents to a folder which they do not have premission to access.
- FCKeditor config Fixed,
- TinyMCE Tab issues Fixed.
- iBrowser Security Vulnerability Fixed.
- SQL injection exploit Fixed.
- Added Nalagar's Drag and Drop and Sortable Menu Mod - thanks Nalagar.
- Added Nalagar's Duplicate and Invalid Character Mod - thanks Nalagar.
- Integrated new RTE Editor (including Nalagar's fix for converting [~ ~] back) - thanks Ralph and Nalagar.
- Updated the installer to correct || to && for IIS installs - thanks MikeF.
- Add more than one keyword at a time Mod.
- Changed Version Numbers in version.inc.php
- Added notice in installer reminding users to chmod the config.inc.php file so it is unwriteable after install